RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
thread 1/3
Listen, here's a fact of life. USA politics will touch you outside of the USA. It's been that way since our founding, and it will continue to be so. If you're #Candian you had better look deeply into your candidates as well...because the Tories up there are MAGA in disguise.
01:01 PM - Nov 07, 2023
A
thread 2/3
They too their cues from Trump and the GOP. Even in the UK the Tories there took their cues from MAGA and Trump. Also your local politics also is somewhat influenced by what's going on in America. You wish to make change locally, then do so.
A
thread 3/3
Also don't be electing any more entertainers for office. We Americans already know what happens when you have Trump-type in office who doesn't know what he's doing (Trust me y'all, I still hold Sonny Bono up as what to do as he started out as mayor of Palm Springs, CA).
Dee Incognito
A
We need to fight the far right all over. We should have watched Brexit in 2016 and taken it as a warning of what could happen here. We didn't and we're still paying for it. I hope people around the world take the warning from us.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
01:42 PM - Nov 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}