Read aBannedBook
A
thread 1/4
I voted in what looks to be a minor local election, but one of the candidates has been campaigning as a Republican in a nonpartisan race. That's what he's been emphasizing in an election that never before emphasized party affiliation. I voted for the other candidate who is the interim and ...
12:56 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 2/4
who had to apply to be the interim and was up against 4 other candidates. She is highly qualified for the position.
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 3/4
After I voted, I messaged multiple friends to make sure they knew it was election day and how important it was to vote in this election. One did not even know about the election and said he would go vote.
Read aBannedBook
A
thread 4/4
It's not a lot. But every little bit helps. Oh, and the poll workers who checked me in were two 20 something women. I was happy to see young people out helping on election day. One said her mother was working there too, so she's following in her mother's footsteps.
Red Shoe
A
A situation I’ll bet a great many suburban Democrats are in. We need to focus not only on state, county elections But local/municipal, judiciary and school board as well.

People beware there is an election of some kind somewhere in the U.S. EVERY YEAR! Best we Dems stay vigilante!
In response to Dennis Clarke.
03:01 PM - Nov 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}