Kindness Matters
A
thread 1/8
Something a tad more serious than BUNNYWINKLES (but I still had to get it in there),

but I still need help, not one person has donated as of yet, my mother is online on Facebook, but if I were to ask her for say $20, I'd get a lecture and told that family wasn't meant to help other family members
05:49 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
thread 2/8
no matter what the situation is, and proceeds to tell me how she wouldn't ask my rich uncle (her brother) for financial help, and that's what social assistance and local resources r for.

She refuses to understand that I live in a city that only allows one food bank a month, cares more about the
Kindness Matters
A
thread 3/8
tourists, and doesn't care that the food banks give disgusting/expired/moldy or near moldy bread/maggot ridden/fruit fly infested/severely dented cans/yellow frozen expired milk/no toiletries, or anything for those with pets, so I can't even ask my own MOTHER for help. As much as I should be able to
Kindness Matters
A
thread 4/8
as her DAUGHTER.

I'm really hungry, lack of food means upset stomach, upset stomach means using the bathroom more, and without anything to clean up afterwards, means holding it in till I can, which is SUPER unhealthy.

Please help me, use my donate link or if ur in Canada christyparks420gmail.com
Kindness Matters
A
thread 5/8
for e-transfers.

Last time someone donated was the 29th last month, and when I got my fixed disability income, known as ODSPoverty in Ontario for leaving us way below the poverty line, it was gone the same day I got it to rent, bills, my bank fee, and an unauthorized transaction that once it comes
Kindness Matters
A
thread 6/8
back, will also be going towards the rent I still owe, and there's not going to be anything left over to survive on.

There is still some time left of #givingtuesday so please help me be able to be able to live like a proper human being in a home I've had for years that I can't afford to move from
Kindness Matters
A
thread 7/8
unless I wish to be homeless instead.

I've already been homeless, but my body was also able to carry 4 bags on each arm and 2 on my back while pregnant, whereas now I can't even carry my purse and walk more than 8 mins without everything giving up on me internally thx to my severe scoliosis. So
Kindness Matters
A
thread 8/8
I wouldn't be able to last long out there homeless with my 55° and 57° S curve.
#PleaseHelpMe #KindnessMatters #kindnessmatters #hungry #DisabledCanadian #PovertySucks
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Kindness Matters.
Just sent an early Holiday Cheer present. Please use for anything that makes you happy.
06:21 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Kindness Matters
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
Ty so much! It all helps, and is very much appreciated!
06:27 PM - Nov 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}