Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
#Spoutible has no algorithm unlike all other Apps controlling your feed, giving you what they want you to see

The beauty about no algorithm is PEACE!

This is one of the big pluses on here

#cbouzy is so right, in order for you to get content, follow people

🐳🫸🏾🐦
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Tips:

1. If you want more content on your timeline, please follow more active people. The more people you follow, the more content on your timeline.

2. Don't get nervous when someone follows you. Most people here are just looking for meaningful interactions.

3. Have fun; this isn't Twitter.
06:33 AM - Feb 28, 2023
12:36 PM - Feb 28, 2023
mark dutcher
A
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
how does Spoutible suggested followers work? is that random or are the picked because we follow similar people? should I just start following the suggested followers without vetting them?
05:22 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to mark dutcher.
Just like you have been doing on other platforms: once you start following people, whenever they echo posts, you'll see them in your feed

Also just like other platforms #Spoutible gives you a list of pple as suggestions

Bottom line, when it comes to follow it's the same approach as other platf
05:54 PM - Feb 28, 2023
jpneedleman
A
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
The Twitter algorithm was always pushing videos of people fighting into my feed. I don't know why but I couldn't stand it - it absolutely disturbed by equilibrium -- this situation is so much better
12:59 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
In response to jpneedleman.
1st thing Sheikh Elon Muskovite Jin Ping did upon acquiring Twitter, he changed the algorithm to Right full force

Bad side of algorithm, creators can manipulate it as per their liking particularly when fascism involved

Pre Musk, Twitter admitted they had it set in favour of right to a degree
01:06 PM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}