Mark Kubert, DC
A
If attaining the position of VP of the USA through a system that is systematically set against women and people of colour, all while maintaining a smile isn’t a sign of leadership and intelligence then I don’t know what is.

Come on.
Old Salt @uss_saratoga_cv60
I don’t align myself with any party, I prioritize assessing leaders on their merits. I see no evidence of leadership ability or above average intellect in Kamala Harris. What evidence can you present backing your view that she is intelligent and capable enough to save a failing America?
Raven
12:22 AM - Nov 07, 2023
08:42 PM - Nov 07, 2023 (Edited)
ZonkerHarris
A
In response to Mark Kubert, DC.
Here are the receipts for Mr. NaCl. She was elected as the D.A. for San Francisco. She was elected as Attorney General of the largest State in the Union. She was elected as a Senator in the largest State in the Union. She is now Vice President. She is eminently qualified to be President of the U.S.
08:54 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
In response to Mark Kubert, DC.
Not to mention the eye-popping resume before entering national politics. She's more than earned the right to be there. And should she run for president herself in the future, she's got my full support.
08:53 PM - Nov 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}