Christopher Bouzy
A
You can't claim Biden is unpopular while he had a historic midterm and off-year election. It's clear the polls are wrong.
05:35 AM - Nov 08, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
If we don't get clear that they're *intentionally* wrong, that is, an attack on our democracy and country as a whole, we--still--won't respond adequately. They're not going to stop. What comes next is foreseeable (and I'd be very glad to be mistaken about that).
#LookDeeper
#diligence
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
09:56 AM - Nov 08, 2023
CPfromCA
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
I think the MSM bears a huge responsibility for this.

Where is the actual journalism any more?

Where are the critical thinking skills?

I see a bunch of hacks who want status & clicks & $ & notoriety but at the end of the day are just mouth pieces for the mega rich, to drive their personal agendas
06:53 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to CPfromCA.
All true/valid. The profit motive virtually ensures #PerverseOutcomesOfPerverseIncentives , and still there's the likelihood of foreign operators exploiting that--whether directly out of intelligence agencies or via wealthy ('oligarchs' is the term tossed around) owners like Musk, Murdoch, Zuck, etc.
06:57 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to CPfromCA.
IOW, there's a hierarchy of "they": behind the public 'mind' is the "journalists", behind which are the owners, behind which are the foreign entities and ultimately Vlad, Bibi, Xi, Modi, etc.

Of course, this is just the inevitable culmination--it was happening before autocrats gained global power.
07:01 AM - Nov 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}