indie perfume lover
A
thread 1/7
Sooo, I was forced to go out into the world yesterday. Don't know what station/app the bank had on, but they were kickin' it. Haven't heard this in decades, and @blackcatprose the title made me think of our convo re WaPo and where they/msm are trying to take us....

Slippin' Into Darkness, War
Slippin' Into Darkness - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Avenue RecordsSlippin' Into Darkness · WarGreatest Hits℗ 2003 Far Out Productions, Inc under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment ...

04:25 PM - Nov 08, 2023 (Edited)
indie perfume lover
A
thread 2/7
When I went to get the link to that song, I surfed for some of their other songs. So making this a War thread. You're welcome.... 😊

The Cisco Kid, War
The Cisco Kid - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Avenue RecordsThe Cisco Kid · WarThe World is a Ghetto℗ 1995 Far Out Productions, Inc under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment C...

04:29 PM - Nov 08, 2023 (Edited)
indie perfume lover
A
thread 3/7
@blackcatprose When you asked for summer songs a couple times I knew there was one I couldn't recall and didn't see anyone reply with--finally found it today! So tagging you to add to your summer playlist if you like it and don't already have.

Summer, War
Summer - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Avenue RecordsSummer · WarGreatest Hits℗ 1976 Far Out Productions, Inc under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warne...

04:35 PM - Nov 08, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
thread 4/7
Me And Baby Brother, War
Me And Baby Brother - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Avenue RecordsMe And Baby Brother · WarDeliver the Word℗ 1992 Far Out Productions, Inc under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment ...

04:37 PM - Nov 08, 2023 (Edited)
indie perfume lover
A
thread 5/7
@blackcatprose This doubles as both a summer song and a feel good song, which I think has been a music assignment of yours too. Okay I think I'm done tagging you...for now.... 😂

All Day Music, War
All Day Music - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Avenue RecordsAll Day Music · WarAll Day Music℗ 1992 Far Out Productions, Inc under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment Company, ...

04:41 PM - Nov 08, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
thread 6/7
Low Rider, War
Low Rider - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Avenue RecordsLow Rider · WarWhy Can't We Be Friends?℗ 1975 Far Out Productions, Inc under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment Co...

04:42 PM - Nov 08, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
thread 7/7
The World Is A Ghetto, War
The World Is A Ghetto - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Avenue RecordsThe World Is A Ghetto · WarGreatest Hits℗ 2003 Far Out Productions, Inc under exclusive license to Rhino Entertainment C...

04:44 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Janice
A
LOVE this album.
In response to indie perfume lover.
07:43 PM - Nov 08, 2023
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Janice.
They were a great group.
06:24 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Janice
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
The first concert I attended was with them opening for someone else, that I can't recall right now.

They had a big screen behind the stage showing home videos of low riders during Low Rider, and corresponding videos for other songs. This was before MTV so it seemed very cool at the time.
06:57 PM - Nov 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}