Professor Kyle
A
It is so frustrating that even the liberal pundits buy the malarkey about "Biden's bad poll(s)" when actual results show the opposite. The headlines should read "Democrats kick ass, hateful Republicans suck, and the naysaying about Biden is abject bullshit."
RealAntifaHQ @RealAntifaHQ
I think it is infuriatingly ironic that this "gives Biden a chance to regroup and crow a little" when - if it were a #Republican #GOP #GQP Blowout they would be broadcasting the crowing 24/7
As it is: "regroup" from what, exactly? There's been nothing but a string of #Democratic wins + #Bidenomics
12:27 AM - Nov 09, 2023
12:32 AM - Nov 09, 2023 (Edited)
Puckarama
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
*clicks
**clicks
***clicks
Legacy media is owned by oligarchs.
12:35 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
I mean, the article I'm referencing is in a paper owned by Bezos, one of if not the richest person in the world.
In response to Puckarama.
12:39 AM - Nov 09, 2023
IMO
A
I am trying to step back for a minute and think who is orchestrating all this shit?
01:47 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to IMO.
Not sure it's a master plan so much as a combination of wealth & whiteness having so much power...
01:49 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Puckarama
A
I just read an article claiming Biden staying in the race is a 5-alarm fire for the Dems. Fuck all the way off with that after the Dems absolutely trounced the GOP last night. The oligarchs love them some unfettered racism, bigotry, misogyny, and wage disparity. They won’t go quietly.
12:48 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Absolutely.
12:52 AM - Nov 09, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
His quitting would be a five-alarm fire and the media knows it & loves the idea. They love chaos. But there's no popular candidate with a strong case who can jump in this late & get traction this close to the primaries. If Biden stepped down, we'd be dead meat.
01:03 AM - Nov 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}