RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Hey Dems, even without Manchin in 2024, we have a chance to pick up a couple of seats in the Senate. Y'all know what's possible (11/7) so let's get to it, and build on the momentum. We also have a great shot at retaking the house. The best part Tuesday's results were a middle finger to our haters
02:48 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Devetta B
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Maybe it's just me but I'm skeptical of this Manchin news. I think he's gonna switch parties and run for something else. 🤷‍♀️ Also, agree it's not the sky falling it's being made out to be. It's a HUGE OPPORTUNITY for Dems to upgrade.
11:15 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Danalibrariana
A
Ruben Gallego (D) here in AZ is a hopeful for the Senate. He could push out Sinema and then mainly needs to beat Ms. Nutbird Fuzzy Filter Kari Lake (R) in the general election. I’ll be helping Gallego’s campaign as much as I can. https://gallegoforarizona....
03:02 PM - Nov 09, 2023 (Edited)
A
In response to Danalibrariana.
Kari Lake is too well-known for the worst reasons. Ruben would have zero problems tying her to Trump, MAGA and extremism. As for Sinema...I'm not mad...I'm just disappointed.
03:09 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Carol Nelson
A
🙌🙌
02:59 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
Is there news on Manchin?
02:50 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Colleen Becker
A
In response to Annette & Vizsla Tucker.
He is Not seeking reelection.
02:52 PM - Nov 09, 2023
A
In response to Annette & Vizsla Tucker.
He's not seeking reelection, and he's the only Dem in the WV congressional delegation.
03:09 PM - Nov 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}