Tristan Snell
A
We need fewer Democrats like Joe Manchin — and more Democrats like Andy Beshear.
07:08 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Ray King
A
We already have another Democrat like Joe Manchin named Kyrsten Sinema. She's also corrupt and prevented us from having crucial legislation that would have benefited ALL Americans.
In response to Tristan Snell.
07:12 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Ray King.
She's also in trouble in AZ. Ruben Gallego is the Dem, Kari "I don't know what planet I'm on" Lake is the Republican. Both of them outpoll Sinema. She's probably not even going to try. I think Gallego can take Lake, he's good in interviews and has an interesting bio.
08:53 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Oh, and by the way - don't forget Sherrod Brown needs to win in Ohio. So far, the Republicans who've announced are two very rich political neophytes and Frank LaRose, who's nursing a fat lip after both abortion and weed passed.
08:54 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Ray King
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Yes she is. I remember how she just ignored ASU students when they were trying to get a meeting with her and she just walked away from them as if they didn't exist. Gallego is a great candidate and we need to really support him cuz right wing $$$ will be pouring in AZ for that race.
09:45 PM - Nov 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}