Angry Black Woman
A
thread 1/5
Hey y'all! It's been a minute but I did a thing! I have been taking a break from social & things that stress me out. We ALL need to save up energy for what is coming in 2024 right? I tapped into my creative side and it turned into a whole new thing! I will be launching on 12/1. www.blackwomenplan.de
11:13 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Angry Black Woman
A
thread 2/5
I have created a Spoutible account but it won"t let me spout so while I try to figure out why, please follow @BlackWomenPlan and stay updated on the exciting news!

As a Black woman living and thriving in another country, I realized that it is hard to feel as though you sit on an island all alone.
11:15 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Angry Black Woman
A
thread 3/5
The way we move through life, adjust to being in different cultures, and the way we process what is happening in our own country, it's a lot.

There was nothing available on the market that spoke to Black women living international lives. So, I created what I wish I had so many years ago.
11:17 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Angry Black Woman
A
thread 4/5
I have been spending time creating purposeful prompted journals that are curated for Black women and finding that balance of living international lives while holding true to our roots. It's a juggling act that takes "code switching" to a whole new level.
11:19 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Angry Black Woman
A
thread 5/5
Being overwhelmed with life events and responsibilities can leave us feeling "stuck" and it is hard to move.

I have created prompted journals, activity books, notebooks and digital planners that will keep you connected, your mind focused, and your soul at peace.
11:24 AM - Nov 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}