Royce Hansen
A
More info about advise-of-counsel defense
BUFFOON Trump FALLS INTO TRAP He Set, Judge SHOWS NO MERCY - YouTube

Judge Chutkan just called Trump’s bluff and in a new order compelled him to waive his attorney client privilege, identify the lawyers he allegedly relied on ...

11:00 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Gillian Haley
A
In response to Royce Hansen.
This is my new favorite genre of political content. I learned something. He explained using a similar well-known case as an example, Now I understand how this case is likely to play out.

So much political content just whips up emotions. Thank you for sharing this alternative approach.
12:10 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to Gillian Haley.
You're absolutely welcome, I've been doing this for awhile just to keep track of what's going on with Trump and MAGA and how it all works. Normally I didn't use to keep track of Judicial process but now I'm hooked.
12:17 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Gillian Haley
A
Can you share some of your follows to keep up with what’s happening at the judicial level?

I stick my head in the sand after a few emotionally triggering posts, but I could be a responsible citizen and keep up with what’s happening with more content like this.
In response to Royce Hansen.
12:26 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
In response to Gillian Haley.
I post pretty much every day from the people I follow, some on YouTube, others on free newsletters.
01:06 PM - Nov 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}