HereForTHEEComments1
B
I hope all of you Black & Brown people, out here saying you're not voting for Biden, have another country to go an live if the 🟠💩stain is President again, because life as you know it now, will get much worse for you.
lm law @lm
⚠️
02:22 PM - Nov 10, 2023
02:47 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Angry Black Woman
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
I hope they don't try to come to Europe, we don't want 'em. It might be hard in SA too. Errybody is losing their minds and it's all unstable. I was raised with a saying: "penny-wise but dollar foolish" All the things that Americans "want" won't even matter if there is no democracy. PeriodT.
03:14 PM - Nov 10, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
That's the part they don't get. They seem to think Amerikkkka will be what they're used to. They didn't listen when we warned them about SCOTUS, and not voting for Hillary.
In response to Angry Black Woman.
05:01 PM - Nov 10, 2023
Angry Black Woman
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
Problem is that right now, AmeriKKKa is a laughing stock around the world. I know what is being said, especially now, and to think that we might just throw it away is insane.

Question: Once you break it, then what? What happens next? What is the plan for a broken democracy?
05:25 PM - Nov 10, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Angry Black Woman.
They act purely on emotion, there is no end game. They don't think things all the way through to how it ends.
05:35 PM - Nov 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}