Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I am a tea lover! I have a variety of loose teas that I drink almost every day. Everything from herbal teas to robust chai.
10:23 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
I make chai for Melissa all the time from raw ingredients (cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon sticks, & peppercorns, plus black tea). I don't like milky tea but it smells so good!
10:27 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Grace Anderegg
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
I drink bags of Twinings tea, but anything in a bag is tea dust. I had true English tea once at a library fundraiser with a wealthy British donor. The rich tea liquor flavor was ten times better than tea in a bag. Once my supply is exhausted I need to get serious about making proper loose tea.
10:32 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Lisa Himmel
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I really want to like tea. I keep trying different brands, but they all just taste like hot water to me. Do you have a favorite herbal tea?
10:21 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Lisa Himmel.
When I do drink tea it's usually either black or green–rarely drink herbal. For herbal tea you generally need to steep it longer, so that might be a factor. Also at least for black/green, having boiling water is key – the tepid water served in restaurants for tea leaves it tasting like water...
10:26 PM - Nov 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}