Carole Tyler
A
I knew the GOP would come back swinging after the election trouncing, but it really hit me hard that the Ohio Republicans are planning to disregard Ohio's voters.

I hate to think what happens after our votes don't matter.
10:26 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Rebecca
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
We have to keep reminding ourselves that while the battle here is abortion, the war is minority rule and step one is to make folks believe their vote doesn’t matter and they’ll stop voting. Have faith in the legal system, accept nothing less than the rule of law. The GOP have to accept the result.
12:46 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Joe Cheray
A
They've been trying to do the same here in Kansas after we sent the same message last year. You name it the KS GOP has tried it in an attempt to circumvent the will of the people of this state.
12:24 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
If we keep letting them know that they're pissing us off, they're going to keep it up. As bizarre as it seems, they're the Grinch and we are the Whos--or at least we will be if we understand Dr. Seuss's lesson.

#UnderstandingIsPower
11:10 PM - Nov 11, 2023 (Edited)
Trauma Epidemic
A
Here's the really good news: we don't have any reason to think about that, because we won't allow it. Instead we'll think about better ways to prevent it, and thereby succeed. And they'll hate that and have to live with it, all the while enjoying better lives as a result. We'll do them that favor.
11:05 PM - Nov 11, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
War is what happens unless everyone wants to just roll over an accept fascism
10:37 PM - Nov 11, 2023
NTropy Sellers
A
I'm in Ohio and it disappoints me terribly. But it also doesn't surprise me one damn bit. The Ohio GOP wants a fight on it? They've got one (at the ballot box, that is).
10:31 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
In response to NTropy Sellers.
So sorry. I know y'all worked hard only to have this outcome
10:33 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to NTropy Sellers.
And in the courts, I suspect: legal cases, #RuleOfLaw , elections. And best for us all if we realize that #ItIsNotAFight . As you note, they want that. If we grant them a "fight" they'll double down right into an actual war--and believe it's justified… because we proved that we're their enemy.
10:55 PM - Nov 11, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}