Katherine McNeil
A
Just wondering if anyone else on here has Raynaud's syndrome Orr Chilblains toes? I have discovered I have it. What do you do? Cold and stress are the triggers.
08:14 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Dizzy
A
In response to Katherine McNeil.
Hi Katherine! Sorry you are dealing with this. Gloves anytime you will be in the cold (may want to consider rubber gloves for handling cold or frozen foods), socks all the time, Raynomore is an herbal supplement (some have swelling so use with caution), and this wonderful invention.
09:13 PM - Feb 28, 2023 (Edited)
Dizzy
A
In response to Dizzy.
Darn it, Amazon link won't post. Here is what I was talking about.
09:17 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
In response to Dizzy.
Thank you for your reply. My toes are feeling better...I have had my foot on a hot water bottle all day. No more tingling. I live in a boat with wood floors. I have never had an issue walking barefoot on them before until now. No more bare feet.
09:28 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
Research gut health. An unhealthy gut is a common cause of autoimmune disorders. Upon researching, if you feel you have an unhealthy gut and would like to try something to address it I have knowledge of something that could possibly help you. Just tag me here.
09:00 PM - Feb 28, 2023
DrMHasOpinions
A
My husband has a wide and varied collection of heated gloves, of every weight you can imagine.
08:46 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
In response to DrMHasOpinions.
I have had my feet on a hot water bottle all day. They don't itch or tingle right now.
09:01 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Loki
A
08:25 PM - Feb 28, 2023
D. Gray
A
My daughter has it. Her toes turn purple, and she gets blisters (mostly during the winter, but it’s happened in the summer as well). Her doctor prescribed a corticosteroid cream which seemed to help with symptoms.

If you have any specific questions, I can ask her. 🙂
08:20 PM - Feb 28, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
In response to D. Gray.
No questions...I just came down with it earlier this week. I have done lots of research because I had never heard of it before. I live in a boat and the floors are cold...I guess to cold for this old grandma.
08:54 PM - Feb 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}