Benedict Scott
A
Do people ever post here with their articles and get readers? If I post about my frustration with republicans, it's like the flood gates, but if I post about a project I'm building related to things I personally care about - crickets.

I'd love to hear more about what people are passionate about.
07:31 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Phil Burk
A
In response to Benedict Scott.
I have yet to make use of Spoutible for local news and issues (Central Indiana), woodworking, board gaming, or model trains like I did with Twitter. I just don't think we have the level of user density, yet, to make it possible.

So far I'm fine with politics & news. I'm waiting, though.
08:18 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Benedict Scott
A
In response to Phil Burk.
That’s interesting about model trains, is there a big community on Twitter? And, I agree with you about the patience related to politics but sometimes it feels like an endurance act where people’s passion projects are rest breaks we all keep skipping.
08:58 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Phil Burk
A
Well, it makes sense. People fled Twitter because the changes Musk was making mostly affected political content, deprioritizing accounts that people had carefully followed while dumping content into TLs that people didn't want. Folks (like me) stayed for the other content until it got overwhelming.
In response to Benedict Scott.
09:03 AM - Nov 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}