HumTeach
A
thread 1/7
If Biden ordered the DOJ to prosecute all of his political enemies, the prosecutors would have to sign off, a grand jury (of DC citizens) would have to indict them, and a judge would have to agree to preside over the trial.

What are the odds that happens?
01:24 PM - Nov 12, 2023
HumTeach
A
thread 2/7
If Biden orders Army troops to disperse all MAGA rallies, then multiple generals would have to agree along with the chain of command down to the captains and lieutenants giving orders on the ground. Federal courts would instantly order an injunction against it.
HumTeach
A
thread 3/7
So all officers in the chain of command would have to be willing to carry out illegal orders, one of the worst things a sworn officer can do.

Ditto all police forces who might participate.

What are the odds of that happening?
HumTeach
A
thread 4/7
If Biden ordered all illegal immigrants rounded up for deportation, it would require hundreds of thousands of troops and police grabbing millions of people from homes, workplaces, and schools then taking them to not yet constructed camps.
HumTeach
A
thread 5/7
The same cascading chain of command would have to support the move in defiance of federal court injunctions to stop it. Then other countries would have to agree to receive the deportation flights.

Does anyone think Biden could get away with this?
HumTeach
A
thread 6/7
Does anyone think he could sweep out current officials and replace them ALL with those who support him?

If you don't think that could happen, then Trump doing it is even less likely. He has viciously alienated the military, FBI, and intelligence community.
HumTeach
A
thread 7/7
Someone please tell me how anything Trump threatens can happen. Tell me why it did NOT happen in 2020. He HAD the actual power then.

And don't bother saying he will appoint a few MAGA people who can snap their fingers and ignore reality.

This is clickbait BS to pander to his base.
HumTeach
A
I never said he didn't break laws, try to break more, and now hopes to break 100x more than that.

He's a delusional fantasist and always has been.

Sure, he's a threat. But his actual power to do anything is a tiny fraction of what he claims. It's just a lot more fun to react to his literal words
In response to Evolve Undefined.
01:34 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to HumTeach.
I know you didn’t say that and I agree. His threat is worse than the cheap drama though…. The fantasy land they live in and the greed driven participation of the media is part of the threat. We’re on the same page.
01:37 PM - Nov 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}