Lou King
A
What keeps spoutible from being the liberal version of Truth Social?
06:41 AM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
Indigo
A
In response to Lou King.
The fact that there isn't anyone allowed around here with the "It's all about me, me, me!" God complex like #TFG . And everyone seems to be an independent thinker willing to listen to others' thoughts and feelings and agree to disagree if, when and where necessary.
07:21 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Beth K
B
In response to Lou King.
I don't want to be in an echo chamber I am center left I welcome discussion with different viewpoints. Truth Social is a cesspool. I can't imagine liberals carrying on like that.
06:48 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Chris
A
In response to Lou King.
It wasn't built by a politician to push propaganda for the left or right. It's a space for healthy debate not targeted harassment.
RealGee
A
In response to Lou King.
Facts with independently verifiable proof.

For now, it's just a really happy place to share.... so I guess that would make it an opposite. 😅🤭
Just Me
A
In response to Lou King.
Good question. Do you think there’s enough diversity of thought within the liberal community to prevent a horrible echo chamber? Or, do you think moderate conservatives & non-MAGA may find their way here to prevent it?
06:47 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Science Matters
A
In response to Lou King.
Facts, open-mindedness, and informed and respectful debate.
06:46 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Lee Bruce
A
In response to Lou King.
Nobody is being stopped from joining Spoutible for the sharing of opinions and open discussion. It's the harassment and abuse that won't be tolerated 😊 why this won't be "like Truth Social"
06:45 AM - Feb 05, 2023
SusiAnsujali
A
In response to Lou King.
Dedication to decency, democracy, fact based thinking, scientific fact, moral and ethical orientation, freedom, equality and equity.
pidgevorg
A
In response to Lou King.
Would that be a bad thing, if it does happen?
Just Me
A
In response to pidgevorg.
IMHO, I think it would be. I’ve seen plenty of bad takes & disinfo within highly curated liberal bird threads. I’ve even seen exclusionary, even racist & misogynistic, thinking there. Any echo chamber can stop growth.
06:53 AM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}