Iris Pérez
A
Washington Post is reporting: “ The Minnesota Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that former president Donald Trump can appear on the primary ballot next year but left open the possibility he could be struck from the general election ballot because of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.”
05:18 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Audrey Gally
A
In response to Iris Pérez.
USA people, please... how in the fuck you let an indicted traitor to be even a possibility as your president AGAIN. Fuck conservatives, fuck republicans, do you think the fucking world wants a Fascist USA??? NOOOOO!!!!!
Also, oh, such emotion: Chose a Fascist Ass or Chose a Genocidal Ass 😠
11:01 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
In response to Audrey Gally.
You think Joe Biden is "genocidal"?
11:10 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Audrey Gally
A
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
I think? HE IS. JOE BIDEN IS SUPPORTING GENOCIDE. THE STATE OF ISRAEL IS A GENOCIDAL STATE. NETANYAHU IS A WAR CRIMINAL. JOE BIDEN SUPPORTS A WAR CRIMINAL WHO COMMITS GENOCIDE. HENCE, JOE BIDEN IS GENOCIDAL TOO. AND HE FUCKING DOESN'T CARE.
12:10 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
The yelling doesn't help your argument. Biden has successfully put constraints on Israel in the Gaza war that help innocent Gazans, such as allowing in humanitarian aid and pauses in the fighting to allow them to leave the fighting areas. Doesn't sound like he's "genocidal" to me .
08:56 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Audrey Gally
A
Are u listening to urself? Please imagine this: Imagine u're at home, spouting this, when suddenly war tanks & armed soldiers are entering your neighborhood. Imagine they're shooting & bombing everyone & u, for some divine intervention, are saved to live 1 more day, so u ran from that nightmare +
10:13 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
That sounds horrible, you're right. But I think what happened to those innocent kids at the concert at Oct 7th when Hamas broke through the wall and tortured, maimed, and murdered 1400 people also sounds horrible. You seem to only consider one set of innocent people in this conflict.
05:35 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Audrey Gally
A
Who the F makes a stupid concert in occupied land? Only ruthless people. Look at all those tiktoks made by Zionist Israelis, where they mock & hate Palestinian people. 75 years have been Palestinians displaced, disenfranchised, killed, on a death march, tortured, maimed. Israel is a Genocidal State.
06:30 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
If you condemn one side for atrocities but then turn around and defend atrocities by the other side then it makes you sound like a hyperpartisan. And frankly I think hyperpartisans on BOTH sides is the problem.
09:42 PM - Nov 12, 2023
Audrey Gally
A
75 years has been the genocidal state of Israel murdering Palestinians. This is not a "both sides" nor an hyperpartisarian thing and you know that. This is Genocide & Etnical Cleanse, made by Israel and supported by USA, CAN, FRAN, GER & UK.
I'm done here, next time I log, I'll block you
11:26 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
Block away
10:04 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
You literally tried to justify the Oct 7 massacre by asking why the Israelis held a concert so close to Gaza. None of the Innocents on either side deserve what they are getting from their leaders.
10:04 AM - Nov 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}