Christopher Bouzy
A
Fox News is misinformation.
David Øybo @correlations_trilogy
So this is likely going to be a very #unpopularopinion , but @cbouzy where is #foxnews on this list. Trust me, I DO NOT “ENJOY” their “REPORTING” but by excluding them upfront, aren’t you setting up @Spoutible to be another ‘echochamber’ / ‘bubble’ ???
08:08 AM - Nov 14, 2023
08:49 AM - Nov 14, 2023
David Øybo
A
As the creator of this great platform it is of course totally up to you how to select things. For me personally I do on occasion try to ‘break out’ of my own ‘bubble’ to see what kind of “reporting” millions of Americans who I share this country with rely on…. (just for my own understanding….).
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
12:08 PM - Nov 14, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
In response to David Øybo.
11:56 AM - Nov 15, 2023
Mimi Wells
A
If you’d like actual news from a separate viewpoint, then The Wall Street Journal would qualify. Faux Noise? Nope.
11:54 AM - Nov 15, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
Plenty of people share the bullshit news on here. I am more informed here than I was there, because we get more balanced insight.
11:19 AM - Nov 15, 2023
Mynxie
A
Except that's bs. You know all the rest of media includes articles about FOX News' latest lies, outrages, etc, yet also include fact checks and information that explain it all, with facts that FOX News chose NOT to include.
12:58 PM - Nov 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}