Jen The Muse
A
One of my favorite investment quotes seems timely right now after the heady halcyon days.....You see who's been swimming naked when the tide goes out-Warren Buffet.
Those who played fast and loose with real estate over the past 3 years are in for a reckoning.
09:59 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
He also gave some good advice: only invest in things you know and understand. This is why I don’t invest in crypto and based on recent events, it looks like I’m right.
10:02 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
In response to Metamorphosis Rox.
Oh yes I stay well clear of that too. I'm a long term dollar cost average type of investor. Anything else is just gambling my $$ and I work too hard for it to do that to my future lol.
10:03 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
Once I lost my last job and got sick, I stopped investing. I like to keep an eye on the market because I finally found a way of working, even if I’m in bed for the day. My current strategy is to invest only when I have some savings for emergencies. The xtra will go to the market.
10:07 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
Solid plan. Emergency liquid cash first always.
10:08 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
I as naive enough to think I would never get sick enough to have to quit so I never did before. Learned it the hard way.
12:18 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
We always think we have more time. I've done the same before and learned some hard lessons. My 20s were an absolute disaster financially.
12:28 PM - Nov 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}