David Øybo
A
So this is likely going to be a very #unpopularopinion , but @cbouzy where is #foxnews on this list. Trust me, I DO NOT “ENJOY” their “REPORTING” but by excluding them upfront, aren’t you setting up @Spoutible to be another ‘echochamber’ / ‘bubble’ ???
08:08 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
In response to David Øybo.
They won a case in court by admitting they were not news and anyone believing them was a fool. I think that disqualifies them as a news source. I would have more respect for them if they admitted all they are is opinions.
10:00 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Progressive Joe
A
In response to Metamorphosis Rox.
I recall this happening years ago, went on a google search and the recent Dominion lawsuit stuff overwhelmed the results.

I did find a reference to an interesting wiki page concerning a civil suit between Fox and comedian/Senator Al Franken in 2003.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_v._Franken
10:48 AM - Nov 14, 2023 (Edited)
Metamorphosis Rox
A
In response to Progressive Joe.
It was FOX lawyers defending Tucker Carlson. Here’s a little reference about it. Bet they regret saving him now.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-y...
12:16 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Progressive Joe
A
The incident I recall happened years ago, like 2010 or so. The recent stuff is so overwhelming I gave up googling until after my nap :-P
01:01 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Metamorphosis Rox
A
Will search today. I don’t remember that one.
In response to Progressive Joe.
08:25 AM - Nov 15, 2023
Progressive Joe
A
It was long before Trump was on the political scene, I've given up searching for now because it's been buried by the 7 years of Trump influenced BS news when I Google.

I'll give it a go again in a week or 2 now that I've annoyed myself by not being able to find it. :-)
10:09 AM - Nov 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}