Marvin Edmonds
B
Today is election day. Please vote Republican in Texas, otherwise you just wasted your vote. The last Democrat that won statewide was nearly 30 years ago. Make your vote count vote Republican. They are the only ones who have a chance to win.
02:18 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Mary Ohlson
B
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
Vote Republican if you want to have a one party country aka a dictatorship.
02:49 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Mary Ohlson.
I was having a little fun. Normally I vote Green because I am tired of living in a two headed dictatorship. Also I am tired of being told I wasted my vote.
03:29 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Eleanor
A
So instead of voting to make actual, if incremental, progress, you’ve wasted your votes for 30 years. Well, it’s a hobby, I suppose…
05:14 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Eleanor.
I voted for Bill Clinton in 1992. I voted for Obama in 2008. Did I waste my votes? Both promised healthcare for all. Both failed. So maybe I did. By the way you all had a good night last night. So hope springs anew.
11:00 AM - Nov 08, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
There was huge backlash towards Hillary (healthcare reform was her project) & Obama got the ACA over the line. Political change is INCREMENTAL. No party, Green, Blue, or Purple, is going to achieve major change w/in 1, 2, or even 3 election cycles. If you think otherwise. you ARE wasting your vote.
04:23 PM - Nov 14, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
And how does that incremental change happen? Third parties and independents push the majors into action. Abolition, women's suffrage, civil rights, gay rights, worker's rights and safety were all championed by third parties while Democrats were still sleeping. You are welcome.
In response to Annie Bee Good.
01:28 PM - Nov 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}