Rhys Parton
A
#Marvel Studios needs to take the time, invest the same amount of money, and show the same respect for their CGI artists as Lucasfilm does, the effects on #TheMandalorian are leagues better then what Marvel’s pulled off (even though I’ve enjoyed the stories, acting, etc of the Marvel things lately).
06:22 AM - Mar 01, 2023 (Edited)
T1nA_
A
In response to Rhys Parton.
I love Marvel, but the Mandelorian is so far ahead of them in that area. I thought they did a great job in Moon Knight, but She-Hulk was a mess. This is Disney, for goodness' sake. They should have the best graphics people alive, which makes it worse because they have no excuse.
06:42 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Rhys Parton
A
In response to T1nA_.
They usually do have the best people working on it, but the studio make changes on the fly.

I've heard they completely change story direction, so a character the artists have been working on isn't used yet, or they change their mind on character or location design halfway through making it.
06:45 AM - Mar 01, 2023
T1nA_
A
Yegad! No wonder it looks like that. How are they supposed to do their best when things change like that?? I know some changes occur in any show, but near complete overhauls shouldn't happen that close to the deadline.
In response to Rhys Parton.
07:13 AM - Mar 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}