Feisty in a crzyfkinworld
A
All I'm saying is that if student loan debt can't be forgiven bc it's unfair to those that paid it, & those that never took it, then the PPP loans that we're forgiven and need to be paid back in full. Amirite?

Start with these fuckers 👇
07:59 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Jaha Jay Hughes
B
In response to Feisty in a crzyfkinworld.
Correct!!
02:36 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Rob Taylor
A
its probably worse than we'll ever know. remember Trump fired oversight? hardly a peep from anyone at the time.
09:09 PM - Nov 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

Max Prophet
A
Preaching to the choir. 😉✌️🕊️
06:02 PM - Sep 29, 2023
You Don’t Own Me
A
Churches that received millions should be at the top of the list.

And companies that got their $$ & closed & reopened as a different company.

And every Secretary of State should be required to compare their entity files with PPP database. & State Tax offices, DORks.
05:58 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
What I want to know is WHY? Why were they given these loans? And why were they forgiven!?? It makes no damn sense!!
10:14 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Black Norton
A
Exactly!
11:40 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
1/2
No, you're not right. What you've said is rationally uncogent.

The case you present is a clumsy attempt at argument by analogy; however, neirher the borrowers nor the loans you note are analogous. Thus you've given us an argument suffering from false equivalence.
10:16 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
In response to Tony_Bell.
2t2
The sui generis nature of student loans precludes their being suited to comparison-based arguments; thus to make a sound/cogent case for them, one must do so on the merits of the loans themselves as evaluated against their demerits.
10:16 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Papa Giorgio
A
Or the farm subsidies…Nothing in life is fair. Just because someone is benefiting from it and you aren’t doesn't make it unfair. Don’t be so selfish
09:56 AM - Mar 01, 2023
A
In response to Papa Giorgio.
🎯
10:01 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
No
09:49 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Emskware
A
You are correct. However, I favored a cancellation of the interest only.. That is what is killing people trying to pay back their loads. I I think it would satisfy the detractors because the initial loan amounts were valid contracts made by the borrower, and that should be paid back.
09:14 AM - Mar 01, 2023
You Don’t Own Me
A
In response to Emskware.
The interest rates are a huge part of the problem.

Interest & fees is how Missouri’s AG got standing - for MOHELA, quasi govt agency who didn’t want to be a party to the lawsuit. Lost MO revenues.

BUT if there are no penalties for early payoff (like mortgages) I don’t get how he won. 🤬🤔
05:54 PM - Jul 17, 2023
junerose32
B
Those same people have free healthcare and will have a PENSION when they "retire."
09:08 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Bonnie C
A
Considering all of the others who are millionaires who had theirs forgiven as well - Brady, Kushner, Diddy, Reese, Khloe, etc. They didn't even need it to begin with.
08:46 AM - Mar 01, 2023
A
In response to Bonnie C.
🎯
08:49 AM - Mar 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}