Cynthia Williams
A
I don't think Black Americans comprehend the extreme threat we're living under. Two powerful billionaires...Donald J. Trump and Elon Musk...have stated publicly that they are anti-Black and Brown racists. One wants to throw us into "camps". The other wants to muzzle our voices with technology.
05:12 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Mo's Muffins
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:56 PM - Nov 20, 2023
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
🎯 Don't forget MSM - they are actively undermining democracy as we know it. DOJ it seems, is not far behind - I mean, why are the seditionists from January 6th still in office?? #justaskingquestions
08:27 PM - Nov 17, 2023
William Turner
A
In response to MaxxMilly Browne 808.
08:30 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
💯
07:31 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
And TikTok suddenly has stupid people going “OBL was right”. 🙄
10:51 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Kate ChinaKatWrites.
😮
08:03 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Airyca White
A
I don't know...i think we r used to maneuvering in dangerous waters... that's all we know. We make it through life everyday avoiding minefields. I for one am tired and this is just another obstacle
08:06 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Airyca White.
I admire you. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. But that's on me. Have a blessed day!
08:04 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
I listened to Clay Cane on XM and he did a history lesson on Wilmington NC. A caller immediately called and said FBA/ADOS don't know history because immigrants are getting things from the Democrats.

This is how you divide marginalized people to not vote and before you know it Project 2025.
07:22 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
💯
07:30 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
I thought that the FBA/ADOS people claimed to be the "most informed" on the history of Black citizens in this country. jk 😏 Oh well. Let's get it together folks. Time has run out.
08:13 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Build the Future
A
Trump is an issue, fortunately our laws can impede his racism/path. Musk, unfortunately, impacts a huge portion of the technology sector. We definitely have to find ways to defeat his bigotry in the tech sector. Twitter and xAI are the biggest and most divisive threats that we currently face.
06:59 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Build the Future.
Musk wants to control AI without coming out and saying so. Given this fact, I agree with you. Musk is an existential threat to every Black and Brown human on the planet.
08:07 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Mo's Muffins
A
05:36 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Mo's Muffins.
If you think they’re the same, you’re seriously misinformed.
11:56 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Mo's Muffins.
I think you may have misunderstood Biden. My sense is that he fully understood that Israel going after Hamas would result in innocent Palestinians being killed. What may have taken Biden surprise is that children would be killed in great numbers. Biden is doing his best in an awful situation.
08:10 AM - Nov 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}