Christopher Bouzy
A
And people are flocking to Threads as if Mark is any better than Elon.
Lola Gayle @LolaGayleC
Ferfucksake

CNN - Meta is now allowing 2020 election denialism in political ads
08:01 AM - Nov 16, 2023
08:33 AM - Nov 16, 2023
jocelynjtweet
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Threads has a low barrier to entry. If you have instagram, you can get Threads almost instantly. I regular see “nudges” to join Threads in my Instagram feed. To me, this is a huge issue. Spoutible has a community, Threads has users who will find their data monetized and sold to advertisers.
07:32 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
What gets me is these folks spend all their time whining about what trash Musk and Zuck are whilst swimming around in their cesspools.
08:34 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Yvette
A
I’m so disappointed in Zuckerberg. I knew he was egotistical. I never thought he’d sink this low!
03:47 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
In response to Yvette.
There was a time in the not-so-distant past where Dems were trying to get zuck to run for president 😂
07:16 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Alissa thee Italian (she/her)
A
It's laziness. They think it's a built-in Xitter 2.0, but it's just a different type of soul-sucking chaos.
12:47 PM - Nov 17, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
That’s what I’m saying. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Musk, Zuck and Jack are 3 of the most terrible gifts that keep on giving. What’s the saying?…”fool me once….”

I’m ride or die….riding this Spoutible wave until the seals 🦭 fall off! 😜
02:16 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Build the Future
A
Smh…Threads original stance was “we’re apolitical”….but I guess it’s not too surprising. Meta is largely driven my greed…ad revenue…regardless of the harm it inflicts on people.
09:21 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Jackie S.
A
Can’t understand that for the life of me.
Smart people who know better are x/tweeing out their Threads user name, asking for follows.

Threads & BlueSky are 2 sites I have no desire or intention of joining
09:01 AM - Nov 16, 2023 (Edited)
Bonnie Ivanish
A
How is this NOW okay? Isn't there enough trouble which has been caused by an unending barrage of deliberate misinformation? Too many people willingly believe these claims as truth rather than research to fact check for themselves. Are we comfortable with lies paraded as truth? Where does it end?
08:57 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
As if China is better than Israel or Russia or UAE or Iran or N. Korea or India or …

I can't know who works for which, yet they don't work for our government (with very rare exceptions), and even that would be fraught--and is (see, for example, LA FBI office).
08:55 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
Baffling how Musk & Zuck get an endless pass.

An X user complained about life there, so I suggested Spoutible. They said no. They disliked your politics.

Huh? So why are you still on X I asked? No answer.

They're willing to sacrifice their values and be hypocrites to keep their follower counts.
08:49 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Denise R
A
I will *never* sign up for Threads. #enoughisenough 😖
08:47 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Nanci CatMom
A
The same people who screamed Delete Facebook on Twitter are now very active on Threads 🤪
08:42 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Mark is visionless and grossly irresponsible as a social media platform owner, but he's not using his platform as a microphone to personally directly spread misinformation in his name. (Damning with faint praise I know, but it is a distinction.)
08:39 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Nev
A
Threads is awful .. it’s where the selfies that didn’t get enough attention on IG go to die
08:39 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Foul Mouthed Redhead
A
If there were lizard people, the Zuck would be one.
08:36 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Lola Gayle
A
Right?! Everyone is all "Lola, you should get on Threads," and I'm all "NO!"
08:33 AM - Nov 16, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}