Nyah M
A
It’s time for President Biden and congressional Democrats to suspend and review the billions of dollars in government contracts going to white supremacist Elon Musk’s companies.

Why are our tax dollars lining the pockets of an openly antisemitic white supremacist?
11:29 PM - Nov 16, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Nyah M.
And while they're at it, they should nationalize Starlink. He should NOT be in charge of it anymore and his security clearance should be revoked.
01:05 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Karavelle Gregory
A
In response to Nyah M.
Agreed 💯

He’s shown he deliberately pairs those statements with ads by major companies like IBM and Apple to give the impression they tacitly endorse them.

The loss of advertising dollars won’t phase him. Sanctioning him like a Russian oligarch will.
09:33 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Bren
A
In response to Nyah M.
💯
09:28 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Steve Hill
B
In response to Nyah M.
He full Evil, racism is only one aspect of this Capitalist Misogynist Republican Scum!
02:13 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Love Miracles
B
In response to Nyah M.
I have had the same thought.
It's a travesty, really.
And I don't see how we could trust him.
11:59 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Nyah M.
He is also a Putin puppet, and its public record that he deliberately and treacherously sabotaged Ukraine's war effort, costing lives.

That he still has a security clearance is stupefying, and grossly irresponsible.
#MoscowMusk #RevokeHisClearance #CancelHisContracts #ConfiscateStarlink #LockHimUp
11:35 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Exactly- and I still can’t believe the world’s hair is not on fire about that “little stunt”. The USA should not have to ask a oligarch to “pretty please turn the internet back on”, in a country at war. That mofo needs to be prosecuted for interfering with the affairs of a sovereign state- NOW.
11:55 PM - Nov 16, 2023 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to Nyah M.
For all we know, such a review is underway. The problem is that the Muskrat is now hooked into important portions of this country's infrastructure. The trick will be shuffling him out while getting decent replacements to pick up the resulting slack.
11:34 PM - Nov 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}