ScorpioDawn
A
Twice I encountered stupidity last night. Once at the theatre/bar where I work (wearing a mask) & a coworker said they were ‘encouraged’ not to mask. After being closed for 2 days due to Covid outbreak. Then at another music club, where employees were told don’t test, don’t tell. WTF people!
Cindy_Coffeelatte @Cindy_Coffeelatte
Survey says 50% of prior vaxxed US adults said ‘no longer worried about the virus’ so not getting the newest shot.

This is not great heading into the holidays. Lots of travel, large events, & ‘colds’. Already 1 friend w/positive test & scary low O2 saturation last nite.

It’s not over. Be safe.
10:05 PM - Nov 17, 2023
09:21 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to ScorpioDawn.
And I’ve heard a lot of the ‘don’t test, don’t tell’ going on.

Also a lot of people who have tested positive then think in 4 of 5 days they are ok to start a very active social life, then get knocked back down sick again. Not convinced these newest variants consistently get the right test results.
10:43 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to ScorpioDawn.
That is terrible!

We have a local shop that I’d love to support but during the peak of Covid in 2021 they did not uphold our state masking requirements. It’s soured me on them 100%. I heard the owner argue about it with a customer who was masking & will not go back.
10:40 AM - Nov 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}