Cynthia Williams
A
Elon Musk reiterated that he's not anti-semitic. He only wants the best for humanity.

Someone needs to ask Musk who he includes in his term "humanity". Musk may not hate Jews, but he hasn't said he doesn't hate that Jews often are supporters of people of color.
05:02 AM - Nov 20, 2023 (Edited)
Heather Hughson
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
When Musk talks about the "future of humanity", he means it in the same sense as Effective Altruists, who view millions of hypothetical robot hybrids millennia from now as "humanity", and most humans today as impediments to that. It's an inherently eugenicist view that justifies any atrocity.
11:46 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Thomas Paine
A
“The truth is, I am a narcissist with an ego made of onion skin and have equal hate for all the people I don’t like.”
08:00 AM - Nov 20, 2023 (Edited)
darryl
A
Like the rest of us elon musk gets one vote. He’s already shown us who he is and I’ll believe that. He nor his media will not influence my vote. Progressives, beware of that guy
07:48 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Sue Paz
A
It's not the first time that stiff-necked and extreme right types exaggerate when confronted with criticism. He could have said: ‘No, sorry, not true.’ But he uses the liar’s tool: exaggeration. For me, that dramatization of language, is proof that Musk is a liar.
05:41 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Sue Paz
A
In response to Sue Paz.
A normal person can’t have a sincere dialogue with liars like Musk, or Trump, because liars cannot grasp sincerity and immediately want to blow you away. And that’s why CNN and other media are acting really, really stupid. They are playing an active role in the liars’ game.
05:42 AM - Nov 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}