James Peries
A
Question for @cbouzy . Is there a way - some kind of 'deck' - where content makers can make material that Tweets & Spouts simultaneously? I'd love prominent folk to just leave Twitter, but realistically they may need help to gradually unpeel from it. I'm trying to encourage BBC people I know.
02:46 PM - Mar 01, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to James Peries.
I think we need to wait for the app, which is coming out this month. Chris has gotten it working smoothly, but I imagine the bells and whistles we want will be included in the app.
02:49 PM - Mar 01, 2023
James Peries
A
Maybe. I was wondering if that developers' thing Musk unplugged recently was precisely for the purpose of stopping 'decks' and 'add ons' that make it possible to feed the platform from another source. i.e. locking people into the Twitter ecosystem only. I may be wrong.
02:53 PM - Mar 01, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to James Peries.
Comparing Spoutible to what Twitter offers is a moot point. Spoutible is one month old and already proving to be a better site. And that's without an app. Be patient, my friend. 🙂
02:59 PM - Mar 01, 2023
James Peries
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
I'm not asking for anything to be added to Spoutible.
I'm just interested in whether Musk has recently unplugged something in order to lock people into his own ecosystem. Also interested in whether there are ways to help some people to transfer without having to go cold turkey on the bird.
03:12 PM - Mar 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}