Brad Raudonikis
A
Make sure to check out DIANA DIRTY, the new song by Multimedia Content Creator, CEO of XSCAPE LARK & BWC Conspirator XAVIER 2 LIVE

He will be the featured vocalist on our cover of Body Count's COP KILLER👍️

#contentcreator #music #film #gamingcommunity #gaming #spoutiblemusic #spoutiblemusicians
Diana Dirty - Official Music Video (Beat By @prodmobeats) Freestyle - YouTube

Diana Dirty - Official Music Video (Beat By MO Beats ​⁠) Freestyle only. Will not be in stores. Ai Generated Music Video Produced by @xscapelark Shout Out To...

05:05 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Milo Velimirović
A
In response to Brad Raudonikis.
I want my 2:26 back. What a waste of time and pixels.
05:16 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Brad Raudonikis
A
In response to Milo Velimirović.
We are not all rockers & metalheads. As a GLOBAL band initiative, we are trying to change the ENTIRE music scene for the better & invite any & all from all genres & all levels to contribute their talents

If it is not your cup of tea, that's fine. But don't put down any of our #Conspirators
05:35 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Milo Velimirović
A
I'll praise what I like and criticize what I don't. If you can't deal with criticism, find something else to do.
06:07 PM - Nov 19, 2023 (Edited)
Brad Raudonikis
A
You can criticise the music all you want. We love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

What we said was don't go criticising those who are contributing to changing the music industry for the better in EVERY genre

You sound like a Trump voter when you speak like that. Is that who you want to be, is it?
I AM Rock and Roll! - YouTube

If you ever played in a bar band... This is your life.

In response to Milo Velimirović.
06:02 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Milo Velimirović
A
Give. me. a. F*ing. break. A Trump voter?

F U C K O F F.
10:31 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Brad Raudonikis
A
How about....instead of attacking someone who is helping revolutionize the industry by contributing to our project, offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on how he can make his sound more acceptable to the masses like yourself

Or is that just too hard to fathom for someone who contributes nothing?
06:13 PM - Nov 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}