Palmer Report
A
Manhattan DA drags Kellyanne Conway into the fray in criminal indictment of Donald Trump https://www.palmerreport.c...
07:20 PM - Mar 01, 2023
David Andries
A
In response to Palmer Report.
Crumble crumble...
05:16 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Iannette Lopez
A
This is getting more interesting. I can't wait to read what she says unless she pleads the fifth all through her testimony.
11:35 PM - Mar 01, 2023
J Patrick Rader
A
Palmer, I've been on your bandwagon for a while. I have been echoing your gospel that there's no way DJT actually runs. He's most definitely getting indicted, but my questions are: did Javanka flip? Are any of his kids "going away"?
Long-time listener. First-time caller.
11:33 PM - Mar 01, 2023
A_Va 4Real
A
Interesting. I have questions.

Wonder how never-trumper George Conway feels about this? Will he convince her to rat out her former boss and help save democracy? How convincing will George Conway be defending democracy and denouncing MAGA when he can't convince his wife to do the right thing. Hmph
07:43 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Ethelred Busybody
A
In response to A_Va 4Real.
George was on Molly Jong-Fast's podcast the other day and Molly asked a sort of throw-away question about future changes in George's life. It sounded like it might have been an inside joke. I wonder if they will be divorced one of these days. In my opinion she won't change (do the right thing).
11:41 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Jean Lewis Roché
A
She was a willing participant in all the BS!
07:25 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
She *should* be dragged.
07:22 PM - Mar 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}