Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/4
I just went to Facebook and poured my heart out about my oldest and dearest friend, who passed away in September. We'd known each other for 37 years. Her cancer returned and apparently was more aggressive, seriously aggressively, than before. She was gone within 6 months of rediagnosis.
09:50 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/4
She was one of those people who was sooper dooper seekrit about her personal life, even with people who were so close to her, who loved her. We just didn't know that there wasn't enough time left. I'm actually mad at her about that, but some shit you have to eventually let go. Not yet, but soon.
09:54 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/4
So much of me is gone with her. 37 years of friendship. All the movies, trips, hanging out on Saturday afternoons, getting tattoos, everything. Everything. I will never, ever not have a void in me because she left this earth too soon.
09:57 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/4
Tonight was the first time I was able to bawl out and wrote a long post about how I feel and what I've lost. It's cathartic of course, but it's also painful. Really fuckin painful.
09:58 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Carolyn Reese
A
I’m so sorry about your loss. I truly understand because five years ago I had to adjust to life without a dear friend of mine who died after a 70 year friendship. I’ll pray that you will find some peace.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
10:23 PM - Nov 22, 2023 (Edited)
Ves Lee
A
In response to Carolyn Reese.
👃🏾 thank
02:52 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Carolyn Reese.
Thank you so much.
10:53 PM - Nov 22, 2023