Diana Demarest
A
Our kids are doing their own thing this year so it's just me and the hubs. A lighter than usual Thanksgiving dinner: Turkey, stuffing, rutabagas, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, gravy, homemade biscuits and cherry pie for dessert. What's on your plate?
11:58 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Deb
A
We aren’t having dinner until Sunday due to a potential positive covid test in our oldest who also has a birthday. Hoping he will be healthy and able to visit. Vegetarians here so our main dish is the family favorite scalloped potatoes, dressing, and lots of vegetables.
In response to Diana Demarest.
12:16 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Diana Demarest
A
In response to Deb.
Blech. Freakin' covid. Sorry to hear. I used to do big dinners with 22 adults + kids. Some family moved to N. FL, then the 2016 election happened. Trump changed all that. I have some trumpers and anti-vaxxers in the family. I avoid them at all possible opportunities. 😒
01:05 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Deb
A
In response to Diana Demarest.
We used to host most holiday dinners for a dozen family members. Now we only do that when we can eat on the porch. Our winter holidays are now me, my spouse, and our two adult sons. I’m not happy about it but we haven’t beefed sick in four years.
02:59 PM - Nov 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}