Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 1/4
Tbh wrt to the Rey film (if it ever actually happens, who even knows with DLF these days) I'mma wait until the Reylos' verdict & spoilers about Ben because SW is light years away from regaining my trust & yes I'd be acting the same way about a pre-ST solo Ben project without her
12:55 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 2/4
I'm not engaging with any Storm Worms release whatsoever until Ben is resurrected because that is for me the wound making the whole saga hopeless & pointless, & a girlboss I Need No Man But I Worship El Andante De Los Cielos & The Jedi Are Flawless Rey film won't be an exception
Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 3/4
Glad some of y'all will be fighting the good fight to show there's interest in Rey (& if there's ever a pre-ST solo Ben project without her, for Ben too) but honestly I am personally tired
Clarissa De Lune
A
thread 4/4
Oomfie just said to me "A movie that doesn’t even attempt to acknowledge Rey’s grief and loss is just not a good Rey movie, it’s just bad characterization", and YES YES YES THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
01:04 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Clarissa De Lune
A
Exactly! But I just expect they're gonna ignore all that, lest I'll surely be disappointed
In response to Heather Hughson.
01:27 PM - Nov 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}