Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 1/4
Last hour I watched a CNN segment where Nima Elbagir, a CNN reporter, in Gaza, said the Israeli 'overseer' (my word not hers) in charge of the segment of Gaza where some humans… aka 'Palestinians' are being returned, made a ruling that Palestinians were not allowed to express
06:47 PM - Nov 24, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 2/4
outward celebration for their loved ones returns. The overseer said it would be viewed as an act of "terrorism." Elbagir said to Wolf Blitzer in the reporter-to-reporter interview, "He is denying their humanity."
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 3/4
Unlike HAMAS who is clearly humane and terrorist, we are too quick to assume our friends the Israelis, are acting humanely. This one apparently cannot distinguish between HAMAS and Palestinians. Still, IMHO, even if the releasees were actual HAMAS fighters...
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
thread 4/4
even they should have the right to yell, hug and scream in celebration of a returning loved one. I wonder if families of every person Nat Turner didn’t kill but 'only' harmed, screamed and celebrated finding out their loved ones were still alive, among so many others who’d been killed.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}