Steven Beschloss
A
The longer it takes the courts to hold Trump accountable for inciting violence against court staff and refusing to respond to a gag order, the more damage it does to the justice system and undermine the public’s belief in justice and the rule of law.
11:28 AM - Nov 25, 2023
Bob - Garden is Life
A
We've been seeing a number of judicial rulings of "yes, trump did what he was accused of" but no consequences. I get it. If a judge jails trump pending trial, they and their family have to go underground. No mobster in history has had reach to implement stochastic terrorism like TFG. It's new ground
In response to Steven Beschloss.
11:47 AM - Nov 25, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I’m frustrated too & I agree that it’s a horrible message to send that TFG is indeed being treated very differently. But like it or not, he is still using the presidency to shield himself from basic accountability. I believe all the judges (except Cannon) are doing things carefully and effectively
01:17 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
I agree, and it might be as simple as getting through as effectively as possible without allowing him an opening to sidetrack, then bog down the whole process before it all gets to trial. I feel the justice system will survive, but laws will come to be better defined regarding past Presidents, etc.
11:31 PM - Nov 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}