Ellie Byrd
A
thread 1/8
So every Saturday morning I Make breakfast for the house. I make homemade biscuits, sawmill gravy, sausage links, bacon, scrambled eggs, country fries, sometimes hashbrown casserole all kindsa food. During breakfast we go around and state what we're grateful for. One of the guys said, "I'm grateful
10:33 AM - Nov 25, 2023
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 2/8
that this place was progressive and smart enough to hire Ellie! Her breakfast is awesome!!" Such an awesome shoutout and it made me smile like a jackass eating briars. Then one of the guys, surprise surprise white middle aged cis hetero guy, and he goes, "Ellie's a dude! Not a girl!!" I thought
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 3/8
maybe he's not aware I'm trans or something, so I said, "Actually I am a trans-woman, so he got it right by calling me she." Then this guy goes on a pretty extensive trans rant....I have to just eat my feelings on this...I told him he doesn't have to like me but I'd appreciate the decency to not
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 4/8
bash me in front of the other residents, I then went on to say that people not just myself are free to identify and be exactly who they are and who they want to be, at which point he then began comparing queer folk to pedophiles......at this point I lost it I shout and snap my fingers, "HEY!! You do
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 5/8
not ever compare any fucking body to those sick bastards!! The LGBT is just as opposed to pedos as anyone the fuck else!! You will show respect to others while you are here! If you have issues with a certain demographic then you can keep your mouth shut about your opinions!" The rest of the group
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 6/8
just stared at me and none of em have seen me lose my temper like that, but it ended with the guy apologizing and sitting back the down and eating the rest of his breakfast...at this point I was even angrier cause as I was turning around I heard him whisper faggot under his breath........
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 7/8
I turned back around and said, "That food was cooked and served to you by this fucking faggot. Do not ever fucking call me that again while you're eating my goddamn food." At this point everyone's mouth was on the floor. I heard him try to drum up conversation with some of the other guys and he's
Ellie Byrd
A
thread 8/8
apparently being ostracized and shunned right now. FINE BY ME!! Fucking asshole!!

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}