Your Aunt Tifa
A
SPOT ON. It's easy to look on and say people should move, Disney should relocate, or we should boycott an entire state. The truth is, many of us could be one election away from the same thing! Pay attention to who's running for office, from president to school board. #ElectionsMatter
Elijah Manley @ielijahmanley
Stop telling people in Florida to just move. Moving is expensive and not everyone can afford to leave and start everything over. I’m also not going to just move from my home, where I have grown and loved because a fascist dictator wants me to. I’m fighting to take back my home.
02:25 PM - Mar 01, 2023
02:16 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Greg Wolf
A
In response to Your Aunt Tifa.
If Disney was smart they would relocate asap, and it has nothing to do with the local fascists. Orlando's gonna be underwater in a few years.
07:55 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Josol
A
You are so right… Florida used to be solid blue! These smaller elections have consequences. We have to stop Democratic apathy & get big Dem donors to start helping out! There needs to be more push back everywhere like Biden, Buttigieg & Raskin are doing. Counter the false messaging.
07:42 AM - Mar 02, 2023 (Edited)
Patsy
A
Yes!!

Even if one could move away, that only reinforces the secession narrative being pushed by Marge and her pals. How does abandoning any state further the cause of democracy? It doesn't. We stay and fight, and we support those doing the hard work.
07:39 AM - Mar 02, 2023
KiKiPosting
A
VOTE HIM OUT.
07:27 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
02:27 AM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}