Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I'm definitely getting better; my temp is consistently around 99°, higher than my average of 97.8°, but still better. I'm still coming up positive on CoVid tests, but I'm awake about 12hrs a day vs the 6 I had been awake, another sign of improvement. I'll start spouting more regularly soon
10:35 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
I had a fairly mild case and took Paxlovid because I'm on immunosuppressants. I got well fast......I THOUGHT.
A year later and Long Covid is just now diminishing. Watch for all kinds of physical changes! . It took me and my doc a long time to connect the dots.
I wish a fast and complete recovery.
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
10:42 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Connie Hewitt.
Oh, I was once again denied Paxlovid due to being epileptic. One might think that would be all the more reason to Rx it for me, I'd have been more than happy to sign a disclaimer or something, but they still wouldn't let me have it. It's not studied well enough in epileptics apparently....
06:04 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
In response to Connie Hewitt.
It (WAS!!) my 2nd go around with it and was still suffering long CoVid symptoms from my 1st bout, especially issues with palpitations (had a recent EKG, no issues found), oxygenation issues, fatigue and brain fog. I'm negative as of now, but dread the other long CoVid symptoms I might get....
05:53 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Connie Hewitt
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
I HATED Paxlovid.....side effects where, PHEW!
But i guess i was lucky to get it.
I had the same long covid crap as you.....plus hands going numb and tingling and horrible leg cramps. That is one weird and potent virus! TAKE CARE.
06:31 PM - Nov 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}