Bob Atayi
A
🚨Trump posted last night that he wants to terminate Obamacare. He wants to take affordable healthcare away from millions of Americans. Obamacare is very popular and people's lives depend on it. It should be the headline of every news channel. Spread it everywhere and tell it to everyone.
06:14 AM - Nov 27, 2023 (Edited)
déjà vu
A
In response to Bob Atayi.
Trump regurgitating and spewing his 2016 campaign drivel
09:59 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
He's "seriously looking at alternatives"... what a joke. When he campaigned in 2016, he said "everyone has to be covered" and then with the House, Senate and Presidency, he didn't ever introduce a health care bill. Trump is a destroyer-- he has no interest in creating or building anything positive.
07:33 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Ray King
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
Donnie was still "looking for alternatives" during his 4 year disaster.
07:36 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Bonnie Ivanish
A
Nothing new for Trump. He's beating yesterday's drum of scorched earth, then start again with HIS plan. Wake me when it's less than the eternal "2 weeks away."
07:25 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Honestly,I don’t think he cares either way. IMHO, everything he’s done since the indictments started is all to keep his supporters and gain racist democrats. He will do every word he spews given a choice but doesn’t care about any. He only wants to be king and is dependent on racism to get there
06:29 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Bob Atayi
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Agreed, although in this case I think he wanted to take away Obamacare mainly because he hated Obama (due to racism of course).
06:35 AM - Nov 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}