Arthur Grupp
A
So Cancer, covid, aids, etc aren’t enough? We need to speed up the process? For what or who? It is not the Tyrants, Religious Extremists, et al, that give themselves power over us. It is thought free, selfish and delusional supporters. Vote 💙 for humanity! Vote 💙 for Mother Earth! ✊🏻
09:50 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Grangeresque
A
In response to Arthur Grupp.
Ought there to be any consideration of why humans would kill in the first place?
10:02 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Grangeresque.
i was wondering about this very topic recently. Wild animals kill for food and survival. Other than when given a choice of agricultural foods we killed for food and tribalism? Now it’s tribalism, hate, anger, fear, emotions, ego. Our thumbs made survival easier. Our brains more deadly?
10:18 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Grangeresque
A
Do we need to kill each other to survive? What is it about our ability to think and reason that leads us to adopt killing as a survival strategy? We tout ourselves as being a more advanced species, yet, other species seem not to be actively wiping out humans through a distinct desire to survive!
10:28 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
In response to Grangeresque.
We wouldn’t have a need for killing if we all recognized the better benefits of sharing! Unfortunately the idea of “ownership” seems to have developed and metastasized somewhere along the line and here we are once again “me, me, me” “mine, mine, mine”!
10:52 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Grangeresque
A
I concur
10:54 AM - Nov 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}