Tabletop Deals
A
Brazil: Imperial for 43% off – Get it for $39.97
#ad https://www.gamenerdz.com/brazil-imperial-on-sale?aff=85
06:31 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Tabletop Deals.
I follow your account and would like to continue but you are sending out too many spouts all at once which means my feed is 90% full of your offers. I don't want to unfollow your account so maybe you can spread these posts out more?
07:26 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Tabletop Deals
A
It's Black Friday weekend the busiest time of the year for us. It's only during sales like this and things like Prime Day we are this spammy.

Though we are always a bit spammy.

I don't know what you can do here but on Twitter I suggest not following and putting us on a list.
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
11:55 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Thanks for replying. Maybe there's a way to pace the posts so they go out every 30 minutes or 60 minutes etc? I just know if someone has their feed full of one account's posts, they will unfollow and I would rather see you get more followers.
12:01 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Tabletop Deals
A
In response to Jonathan Meyers.
With only 24 or 48 tweets a day and 1000s of games on sale, it gets pretty much impossible to pick what to share. That's the problem, when I cut back (on other sites) I have people complain: But you didn't tell us about this!
12:10 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Tabletop Deals
A
As it is i'm only sharing about 1/10 of the deals, thus the frequent links back to our landing pages.
11:57 AM - Nov 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}