The USA Singers
B
Dear Gen Z,

The reason you don’t have healthcare, free college, a living wage, & can’t afford a house is because of Republicans.

Vote Blue now and forever so that we may finally transform America into a country that works for everyone, not just the super rich.

Sincerely,
Gen X
04:18 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Jay Mara
A
In response to The USA Singers.
Except we never deliver. It always comes down to status quo or crazy.
07:24 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
In response to Jay Mara.
And why is that? Because we have to have the votes to get past the Republicans!
07:26 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Jay Mara
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
No but they keep saying that. Dems had all the power during Obama and messed it up with infighting. There is a strong older Blue Dog line that keeps progressives from getting too much power. They make progressive promises they know can't be delivered not just because of Reps.
07:30 PM - Nov 25, 2023
A
In response to Jay Mara.
People expected POTUS Biden to be an old fart, but he has supported and helped to push thru the most progressive agenda in decades! You could get behind the progressive agenda that he still wants to get passed instead of these really old talking points.
10:19 AM - Nov 26, 2023
Jay Mara
A
And you could actually challenge the Democrat party to deliver. But those who are entitled and privileged want to maintain the status quo so they can maintain their privilege. Whatever. Your thinking insures a Trump or Trump-like win.
10:27 AM - Nov 26, 2023
A
In response to Jay Mara.
Instead of looking back to the Obama years, look at the Dems who are there now. There is a great deal of support for progressive policies. YOUR CYNICISM is what is going to sink Ds and put someone like DFG in power.
10:43 AM - Nov 26, 2023
Jay Mara
A
Sure - that what's gonna sink them - Your comment only makes me less hopeful - thanks.
05:25 AM - Nov 27, 2023
A
In response to Jay Mara.
Jay, if you haven’t seen how many progressive policies have been enacted, and how many more Biden and the current Dem reps are talking about, then you’re just listening to people whining and not looking for actual data.
09:42 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Jay Mara
A
Because I am not allowed to criticize?
11:34 AM - Nov 27, 2023
A
In response to Jay Mara.
Constructive criticism and bashing people just to look edgy are two separate things. We are in a fight for the survival of our democracy, and whining about details without acknowledging progress and sincere efforts is going to get pushback from me.
11:37 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Jay Mara
A
Edgy? Arre you being paid by the Dems? Doubt it. What makes you think you know better. This strategy was part of what the Dems pushed. This crisis has been one of their making. So yeah I can complain and criticize all I want. Be a jerk to someone else. Now I hope they really lose.
02:55 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Jay Mara
A
In response to Jay Mara.
BTW you are the one bashing.
02:57 PM - Nov 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}