Mary S
A
I hope this won't turn into a totally liberal left wing echo chamber. I believe in healthy discussion and I don't believe all conservatives are the devil incarnate. I want to see some give and take between sane Democrats and sane Republicans (yes they exist). But I'm not sure that's going to happen.
09:37 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Mary S.
With all due respect, those types of Republicans don’t seem to exist anymore. I also enjoy different points of view, but ever since 2015 Republicans have moved even further right. I tried having conversations on Twitter. They always became abusive. MAGA Republicanism is a CULT. ☮️
01:19 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Mary S
A
In response to Yvette.
I know a number of Republicans and right leaning Independents who are not MAGA. Frankly I think we need the balance. Of course I'm not talking about the ones who have no positions but hatred of the "other." Given that this is a different environment than Twitter, discussion might be possible here.
01:54 PM - Apr 05, 2023
Wire Paladin
A
In response to Mary S.
Amen!
11:54 PM - Mar 07, 2023
The Wendy Lady
A
In response to Mary S.
ANY person that continues to vote Republican while the Republican Party is robbing Americans of their freedoms, safety, and choice are despicable and complicit.

‘Sane’ isn’t the right descriptor because it’s not about mental health.

Dehumanization is pure evil.
09:44 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Mary S
A
In response to The Wendy Lady.
Thank you for sharing your opinion.
09:56 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Wire Paladin
A
In response to The Wendy Lady.
Whatever happened to the concept of voting for the person rather than the party. .Painting an entire group and promoting a them vs. us mentality is unhealthy, unproductive and an antithesis of what America was meant to be.
07:09 PM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}