Margo Green
A
I struggle to understand why homeless people are so vilified. Most of us are one catastrophic accident or illness away from losing it all thanks to our failure as a country to take care of our people.
books @books
09:22 AM - Mar 02, 2023
09:33 AM - Mar 02, 2023
BrilliantFuture
A
In response to Margo Green.
I will be one come next Tuesday, a lot of things in my life just went horribly wrong financially and I had trouble finding new work.

I want a cashless society. Everyone should be able to have all their basic needs met and live with dignity. People are so quickly stigmatized.
09:43 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Margo Green
A
I'm so very very sorry. It's shameful that in the richest country in the world people suffer so much. Sending you tons of love and good energy to facilitate a positive outcome.
In response to BrilliantFuture.
10:26 AM - Mar 02, 2023
BrilliantFuture
A
In response to Margo Green.
Thank you Margo, it's my fault, I was a trader got greedy and when the market crashed I lost massive money then a series of events followed.

But I do agree 100%, thus why I push for cashless, I always say money is an antiquated concept that's a hindrance to human progress.
10:30 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to BrilliantFuture.
Don't blame yourself. Our system is set up to make people fail or to keep them down. I don't know about cashless, but I do believe universal income, housing and healthcare should be provided for everyone. Stay safe and if I can help please reach out.
11:08 AM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}