Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 1/4
A quick thread for the #SpoutibleBakes crowd. This will be for the Red Velvet I made yesterday.
Ingredients:
1 c butter
1/2 c g sugar
1 c b sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 c cocoa powder
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp red food coloring
3 c flour
1 1/2 c white choc chips
03:44 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 2/4
Start off by creaming the butter, and then add the sugars. Mix until combined, then add the eggs and combine. Add the soda and salt and combine, then add the vanilla and combine. Add the coca powder and carefully combine or you’ll have powder everywhere. Next add the milk and food coloring.
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 3/4
Next you add the flour and combine, and lastly you add the chips and stir with the spatula. Put some cling wrap over the top and put it in the fridge to chill for about an hour. I divided the dough into 32 and baked 8 per tray at 350 for 14 minutes.
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 4/4
It’ll take you about as long to divide and roll up the dough as it does for the oven to preheat. After they come out of the oven, let them cool for a few and then move to a cooling rack. Then enjoy! As always, if you have any questions feel free to ask, or tune into my new channel at www.onlycrumbs
B Saucy Now
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
Pretty sweet stickers on the ol’ black KitchenAid. I have a black one too. Only mine has no cute stickers. Hmmn…might have to fix that. 😏
04:29 PM - Nov 29, 2023
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to B Saucy Now.
I’m sure my 5 yo would be willing to decorate yours too 😆
04:30 PM - Nov 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}