Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
Good morning! There is some confusion about this feature. We will NOT be adding Bluesky content to Spoutible. Instead, Spoutible content will be posted to Bluesky by people who have Bluesky accounts. When they spout here, their Bluesky accounts will post the same content saving them time.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
And if you haven't already guessed, the first platform we will support for cross-platform posting is Bluesky.
08:57 AM - Nov 29, 2023
06:35 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
They won't have to spout here and then go open the Bluesky app and post the same content there. Soon, they will spout here and their Bluesky account will automatically post there. Over time, we will add more platforms making Spoutible a central hub for posting to multiple platforms at once.
06:38 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Love this feature. I wasn't quite sure how it would work. Now I get it.
07:48 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
Awesome feature! Just 2 quick questions. Are you guys using some kind of API from these platforms to make this feature work? Won't the other platforms be able to block cross-posting if they so choose to?
08:30 PM - Nov 30, 2023
Viviane Elbee
A
This is a great idea! Although, is it also possible to turn it off for certain posts? I participate in some of the community posts here (like daily picture theme or spouteries) but it won’t make as much sense on Bluesky.
07:08 AM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (April_Sparkles) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}